Always a crowd pleaser – The often sought after Artichoke and Asiago Garlic Dip recipe
- 3 Cloves garlic
- Approx. 300g Asiago cheese
- 1 Can artichoke hearts
- Mayonnaise to blend together
- Place garlic cloves in food processor and process with the blade until chopped.
- Add the Asiago cheese to the processor while garlic is still in the bowl and process until the cheese is in smaller pieces.
- Rinse artichoke hearts and dry as much as possible before adding to food processor. Process with cheese and garlic.
- Add enough mayonnaise to the food processor as needed to ensure that all of the ingredients inside the bowl are mixed and contents can move around freely. The mixture will still be somewhat thick and chunky.
- Can warm dip slightly in the microwave before serving but be careful not to do it so much that the oils separate.
- Can be served in the middle of a round sourdough bread loaf or with crackers.
Warning: This dip will have a very strong garlic flavour and smell so you may want to ensure that everyone eats it at the party.